Click below …
12 reasons why you should join the Charollais Sheep Society:
- Extensive Breed Promotion
- Entry to a network of auction sales
- Registration of lambs
- Breed research through numerous industry bodies
- Regional and national activities
- Entry to pedigree Charollais classes at County Shows
- Free copies of the Society Year Book and Charollais Times
- Circulation of Charollais Email Newsletter
- Free copies of all sales catalogues (upon request)
- The right to vote at Regional and National Meetings
- Free access to knowledgeable and helpful advice from the office staff
- Your voice with related industry organisations
Click here to download the necessary forms for Membership & Flock Reg form 2020
This publication is available free of charge. Please email us if you would like to receive a copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Members will receive a copy automatically.
Full Membership £55.00 per year
10 year membership £550.00
(All the above rates are inclusive of VAT)
Membership runs from 1st January each year and all members will be sent an invoice for their subscription. No member whose subscription for the current year is unpaid shall be qualified to register sheep, enter sales held under the auspices of the Society or exhibit sheep at county shows. New flocks must be registered with the Society for a fee of £36.00 inclusive of VAT. The member can chose the name for their flock and the Society will allocate the prefix letters.
We also offer an Associate Membership of the Society for £25 (inclusive of VAT) per annum. This is designed for people who wish to be kept informed of the activities of the Society and sent their publications. You may not register stock with an Associate Membership. If you would like to become an Associate please download this form.
Fully paid up members (Full and Associate) may vote at General Meetings and at the Annual General Meeting. One subscription allows one vote.
All Members may receive the following publications free of charge:
- The Society Year Book
- Charollais Times – 2 issues per year (on request)
- Sale Catalogues (on request)
- The Members Handbook
- Email Bulletin
Members will be advised of all Society Events held nationally and meetings within their region.
Change of Address – Members should notify the Society in writing of any change of address
Transfer of Membership/Flock Prefix – This may only be transferred to a member of your immediate family.