Rules for Showing Charollais Sheep
- All sheep must be identified as specified by the Society and current UK legislation and registered with the Society.
- Sheep must be shorn bare on or after 1st December.
- All sheep should be shown on a halter unless directed by the judge or ring steward.
- The exhibition of sheep with black spots is discouraged.
- The exhibition of sheep with shaved heads is strongly discouraged and judges are encouraged to discriminate against animals presented in this manner.
- For details of the Breed Standard click this link.