Job opportunity at Charollais Sheep Society
Charollais Sheep Society
The offices of the Society are based in converted farm buildings on a mixed farm, near Wymondham in Norfolk. Our small, enthusiastic team carries out all the administration and promotional activities for the Society as well as for other livestock clients.
Social Media and Events Co-ordinator
As Social Media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote the Charollais Sheep breed in the UK and for export. You should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement in line with our broader marketing strategies.
- Create social media content, copywriting and strategy across social media platforms
- Communicate with business partners (auctioneers, lamb groups, wholesalers etc) to create social media content
- Upload content on social media channels
- Draw up a schedule of posts to sustain member interest and attract buzz and increase sales of Charollais Sheep
- Compile and post e bulletins to members and customers
- Address and respond to customer enquiries on all social media platforms
- Research and pitch content ideas
- Collate up to date information on current social media trends and competitor activity
- Plan and create YouTube videos
- Liaise with other staff to create and produce marketing material for exhibitions and events.
Essential experience and skills required:
- Educated in Agricultural Marketing or Business related qualification or equivalent
- Strong understanding of social media platforms inc: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram.
- Creative with strong copy writing skills and knowledge in social media trends
- Self-driven with the ability to use own initiative
- Strong communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- An interest in agriculture / sheep industry is key
For more information then please contact Carroll Barber by email on firstname.lastname@example.org